Hi Manvir, Good job on your final video! You did a great job explaining the issue and had great interview clips. To make your video more compelling, I would suggest not to take panoramic shots and to keep a still video with no zooms. Overall, great job!
I really enjoyed watching your video, I saw no issues with any of the interviews and your explanation was great. However, I would recommend not to use zoom shots and panoramic shots during the clips.
hi manvir your video was good and informative. the only recommendation is that, try to take still shots as it was also mentioned in the assignment requirement. overall, it was good.
ReplyDeleteHi Manvir,
Good job on your final video! You did a great job explaining the issue and had great interview clips. To make your video more compelling, I would suggest not to take panoramic shots and to keep a still video with no zooms. Overall, great job!
I really enjoyed watching your video, I saw no issues with any of the interviews and your explanation was great. However, I would recommend not to use zoom shots and panoramic shots during the clips.
ReplyDeletehi manvir
ReplyDeleteyour video was good and informative. the only recommendation is that, try to take still shots as it was also mentioned in the assignment requirement. overall, it was good.